Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/05/23 15:02:36 UTC

How to have multi-line queries in SQL taglib

Hello,

I have an SQL select, which extends over a few lines (carriage return at
end of line and a few TABs at the beginning of the next line). The SQL
Taglib doesn't compile this, it wants the query to be in one line. This
only happens with the taglib, not the SQLProcessor.

cheers,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: How to have multi-line queries in SQL taglib

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 23 May 2000, Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have an SQL select, which extends over a few lines (carriage return at
> end of line and a few TABs at the beginning of the next line). The SQL
> Taglib doesn't compile this, it wants the query to be in one line. This
> only happens with the taglib, not the SQLProcessor.

You know, I don't know how to fix that. I asked Ricardo once, but he
hadn't gotten back to me yet. Ricardo, oh great XSP developer that you
are, do you have any helpful suggestions here?

- donald