Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Patrick Huy <Pa...@frz.cc> on 2008/04/22 18:41:21 UTC

iBatis Eclipse Plugin

Hi,

We are three students of the University Furtwangen in Germany and we are
working on a semester project for the company Innovations.

Innovations would like us to create an Eclipse Plugin which aids working
with iBatis by providing Autocompletion and Linking where appropiate. We
won't have to touch any iBatis code for this and it will only be
semantical dependent on iBatis.

The question is: when we get something useful to work would you be
interested in offering this plugin on the main iBatis website/as part of
the iBatis project?

Greetings

Patrick Huy

Re: iBatis Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Kai Grabfelder <no...@kinokai.de>.
wow, the IntelliJ looks really great, congratulations!

cheers

Kai

Re: iBatis Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
IIRC, the last incarnation was ibator - all lower case. :)

Larry

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 6:22 AM,  <ag...@globo.com> wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>  I would like to help.
>
>  I`ve created a few input forms to be used with aBator (now it`s iBator right?)
>  but I never could finish it ...
>
>  Woody

Re: iBatis Eclipse Plugin

Posted by ag...@globo.com.

Re: iBatis Eclipse Plugin

Re: iBatis Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Yes. :-)

There is currently an IDEA plugin that you may be able to steal some
ideas from, as well as some of the ibator stuff that might be useful
in a plug-in.

Larry

Re: iBatis Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Kai Grabfelder <no...@kinokai.de>.
Hi there,

the students project is now finished. The results can be found here http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclibatis

Installation instructions, a little bit of usage and feature documentation as well as an eclipse updatesite
will follow in the next few days...

The code is already under the Apache License 2.0 so maybe we can move the plugin to the ibator umbrella at
some point in the future...

Thanks to my students for their good work!

Regards

Kai

Posted by Patrick Huy <Pa...@frz.cc>.
Hi