Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Stone Fang <cn...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/18 01:25:47 UTC

Fwd: Hintedhandoff mutation

Hi,
I want to differ hintedhandoff mutation and normal write mutation when i
receive a mutation.
and I agree with the opinion of Chris Lohfink.that no way to tell the
difference.but i cannot use created time as Chris suggested.
because I cannot choose a accurate time to differ them.

anyone have idea on this?
thanks