Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> on 2010/06/17 14:24:36 UTC

[FINAL] Re: [VOTE] Release httpd 2.3.6-alpha

OK.... I kept the deadline open a bit and we have the following
votes:

  +1: Jim Jagielski, Marlo Brandt (nb), Stefan Fritsch,
      Gregg Smith (nb), Chris Darroch, Eric Covener,
      Rainer Jung, Jeff Trawick, Dan Poirier (nb).

Looks like we have sufficient binding votes that I feel
comfy releasing!

Will update site and away we go!

Re: [FINAL] Re: [VOTE] Release httpd 2.3.6-alpha

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Hi Jim,

On 21.06.2010 14:37, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Just a FYI:
>
> I've been trying to get this puppy released, but something
> is *seriously* hosed with the whole svn sync process since,
> even as of *today*, it looks like NO mirrors have the
> 2.3.6-alpha tarballs, even though they have been committed
> and placed in all the right places on minotaur...
>
> I've submitted a few infra JIRA tasks but no joy... If anyone
> knows the magic mojo required to force these tarballs to be
> mirrored, please let me know...

I checked just now, and I can see it on

http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/

and several mirrors like e.g.

http://apache.autinity.de/httpd/
http://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/ftp.apache.org/dist/httpd/
http://apache.mirror.iphh.net/httpd/
http://apache.mirror.clusters.cc/httpd/
ftp://mirror.netcologne.de/apache.org/httpd/

Actually going through just a few mirrors I couldn't find one that is
missing 2.3.6. Note that the mirros don't have the md5 and sha1 files,
only the tarballs and signature, but I guess that's intentional.

Maybe things just improved today.

Regards,

Rainer

Re: [FINAL] Re: [VOTE] Release httpd 2.3.6-alpha

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Just a FYI: