Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/10/13 00:45:37 UTC

FlexUnit Adoble forums

Hi,

Anyone know who we need to talk to at Adobe to have some text/links to our discussion forums/email list? I'm fairly certain that not many Flex developers are handing out on those forums and users will probably get better support here.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://forums.adobe.com/community/opensource/flexunit

Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 10/13/14, 1:17 PM, "Harbs" <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>We probably should add similar announcements to the rest of the Flex
>forums. If someone comes up with wording, I’ll be happy to post them.
Well, the Adobe Flex forum is still active, folks who are using Adobe
versions of Flex are welcome to post there, and folks besides me are
providing answers, so whatever gets posted there probably shouldn’t try as
hard to discourage future posting there.

I check on that forum several times during the week and if I see an
opportunity to point folks to Apache I do so.  I think that’s sufficient.
I don’t think we should post on the Flash Builder forum.  I haven’t looked
at the other forums.  FlexUnit might be a special case because it wasn’t
supporting Adobe-owned code.

-Alex

Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Done.

Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Probably not...

Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I’m a moderator on the forums and used to have rights to modify the forums, but they pulled the admin rights for moderators who are not Adobe employees after someone messed something up with the forums.

Alex, being an employee, you can probably get admin rights. Adjusting the forum is pretty easy to do and I can direct you. If you’d like to get admin rights (and don’t already have them), I can probably put in a word…

Harbs

Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.