Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by joo <ja...@nate.com> on 2013/05/06 09:42:20 UTC

Questions about the performance of Solr

Search speed at which data is loaded is more than 7 ten millon current will
be reduced too.
About 50 seconds it will take, but the number is often just this, it is not
possible to know whether such.
Will there is a problem with the Query I use it to know the Query Optimizing
Solr and fall.
The Query, for example I use,
time: [time to time] AND category: (1,2) AND (message1: message OR message2:
message)
I try to this.
As long as there is no this problem, you need advice please do take a look
at which part.

Re: Questions about the performance of Solr

Posted by joo <ja...@nate.com>.
Thank you.
However, fq is already in use.
In my opinion, it is to think that it might be slow data of 70 million
reviews is contained in the core of one, but do you have examples of
performance of a certain number or more may decrease maybe?

Re: Questions about the performance of Solr

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Hello,

start from http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#fq

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:42 AM, joo <ja...@nate.com> wrote:

> Search speed at which data is loaded is more than 7 ten millon current will
> be reduced too.
> About 50 seconds it will take, but the number is often just this, it is not
> possible to know whether such.
> Will there is a problem with the Query I use it to know the Query
> Optimizing
> Solr and fall.
> The Query, for example I use,
> time: [time to time] AND category: (1,2) AND (message1: message OR
> message2:
> message)
> I try to this.
> As long as there is no this problem, you need advice please do take a look
> at which part.

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Principal Engineer,