Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2018/11/06 20:47:02 UTC

[PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 7.2.2 RC1

Hi all,

I'd like to go ahead and create a new release of Juneau to pick up the
latest fixes.  As soon as 7.2.2 goes out, I plan on starting work on 8.0
which will remove the deprecated APIs.

If I do not hear any objections within the next 24 hours, I'm going to go
ahead and start the process.

The release will be called 7.2.2-RC1. The next release will be set to
8.0.0.

Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 7.2.2 RC1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you James!

Gary

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.