Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Remko Popma <re...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/23 04:04:50 UTC

Project stats

Is there a place to see download, activity and other project stats?

The closest thing I could find was
http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/index.html
and none of the logging projects seem to be there.

Remko

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Project stats

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@yahoo.com>.
I like the pages that vgritsenko built/generated for the listed projects.
I can try to contact him but the last update seems a few years back... He may not be active anymore.

Still, his pages show a download graph of the last 30 days, so it must be possible somehow.
I'll see if I can find out how his pages work.

________________________________
Maven download stats can be found by logging in to repository.apache.org.  I don't believe there is any way to track the downloads of the release builds since those are generally done from mirrors.  I've seen various email and svn stats in the past but I don't think there is one for all of the ASF.

Ralph

Re: Project stats

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Project stats

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@yahoo.com>.
I think it would be a good idea to start tracking stats.
Does anyone object?

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.