Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Peter Litvak <pl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/17 19:31:30 UTC

Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?

I couldn't find anything that talks about this use case although I'd
imagine it is not that uncommon.
It would be nice to be able to use regular shell commands to navigate
inside HAR "file system".

Re: Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?

Posted by Andy Isaacson <ad...@cloudera.com>.
we deprecated the *-user@hadoop lists in favor of a general-purpose
user@hadoop list, back in August.

(Unfortunately I haven't any insight into using HAR.)

-andy

Posted by Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Peter Litvak <pl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!