Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Lauzon Daniel-Y18165 <Y1...@motorola.com> on 2004/02/03 20:47:15 UTC

RE: SCP and key-agents and jsch in general

I couldn't find the jsch.jar that the ant manual mentions but found its sources and I compiled them (after getting hold of the jce they required). now a simple ssh call : <sshexec host="some.host.in.digits" trust="yes" username="unam" password="pwd" command="ls"/> generates this error

  [sshexec] java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: DH KeyPairGenerator not avai
lable

would this be a sign that key based authentication is in use on my server?
or am I just missing some other jar?

Posted by Corey Jewett <cj...@syntheticplayground.com>.
About a month ago there was a thread providing two solutions.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=107160632406332&w=2

Corey