Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/01/11 19:21:20 UTC

2.0 & geronimo-qname_1.1_spec

Do we need to include qname anymore?  Looks like that is part of se 5
now...

Anyone know?

--jason

Re: 2.0 & geronimo-qname_1.1_spec

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
+1

--vamsi

Re: 2.0 & geronimo-qname_1.1_spec

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

Re: 2.0 & geronimo-qname_1.1_spec

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 11, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> FYI, we are currently including this in lib/* and 12 modules
> reference it in their poms.
>
> I think we should remove these refs.

Agreed.

--kevan

Re: 2.0 & geronimo-qname_1.1_spec

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: 2.0 & geronimo-qname_1.1_spec

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
+1 to remove it.

On Jan 11, 2007, at 1:21 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Do we need to include qname anymore?  Looks like that is part of se
> 5 now...
>
> Anyone know?
>
> --jason

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: 2.0 & geronimo-qname_1.1_spec

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we don't need it. AFAIK. It was being used in Axis1...

-- dims