Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bariamis Akis <ad...@helma.gr> on 2017/12/19 08:46:05 UTC

Stress test through an SSL proxy (browser to proxy https connection)

Hello I am trying to stress test a proxy server the configuration for simple http server works fine .

However now I am trying to stress test the proxy server using https proxy server . As far as I have read I have found no similar configuration .

When setting an https proxy I always get an :

Response code: Non HTTP response code: java.net.SocketException
Response message: Non HTTP response message: Socket closed

OR

Response code: Non HTTP response code: org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException
Response message: Non HTTP response message: The target server failed to respond

The wpad with https server config works fine with mozilla and chrome browser .

I have even tried to start up the JVM with

-Dhttps.proxyHost=https://************
-Dhttps.proxyPort=443
options but no luck .

Anyone that has tried a working with an https proxy ?