Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by jason sackett <ja...@home.com> on 2002/02/05 23:49:40 UTC

2.0a2

I keep getting SMTP connect timeouts and these:
++++++++++++++++++++++
error loading POP3 headers;
  nested exception is:
        java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in
socket input stream read

javax.mail.MessagingException: error loading POP3 headers;
  nested exception is:
        java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in
socket input stream read
        at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message.loadHeaders(POP3Message.java:408)
        at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message.getHeader(POP3Message.java:199)
        at
com.copytalk.emailclient.WatchMail.getMessageIDs(WatchMail.java:1147)
        at
com.copytalk.emailclient.WatchMail.updateDelivered(WatchMail.java:1114)
        at com.copytalk.emailclient.WatchMail.run(WatchMail.java:115)
Where I never got either with JAMES 1.21.

Has anyone ever seen this?
My automated mail handler is stuck forever trying to read messages where it
never had a problem with this before.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason