Posted to repository@apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/16 03:58:29 UTC

commons-parent v7 not synced to central yet

Can someone check the sync to central?  Niall and I expected
org.apache.commons:commons-parent version 7 to have synced by now.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-parent/

Brian also mentioned that he released version 1.0 of
org.apache.maven.shared:maven-dependency-analyzer, and that isn't in
central yet either.

Thanks!
--
Wendy

Re: commons-parent v7 not synced to central yet

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
which ones?

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

RE: commons-parent v7 not synced to central yet

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.