Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ka...@ril.com on 2019/01/29 10:25:10 UTC

Apache Ignite Extensions - aiex

Hi Team,

Do we have latest version of code for below repo ? there are still some open issues. If we already have fixes for them could you please provide the same.

https://github.com/sumeet70/aiex

major issue: Websocket connection error when running

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh Joshi

"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient. you are hereby notified that any
review. re-transmission. conversion to hard copy. copying. circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient. please notify the sender immediately by return email.
and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email.
The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

Re: Apache Ignite Extensions - aiex

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Kamlesh,

Nice web console. I see it for the first time.

Mentioned repo is not part of Apache Ignite project yet. Probably author of
the extensions Sumeet Singh may help with answering this question.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Kamlesh,

Have you tried Web Console as an alternative? It's workable and production
ready and is maintained by the community.
https://ignite.apache.org/addons.html#web-console

-
Denis