Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/08/09 02:51:09 UTC

[DISCUSS]Time Operation Variable

Dear:

The chat records of WeChat group“Apache linkis Community Development Group”are as follows微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下

—————  2022-8-3  —————

peacewong@WDS  15:00

@Test def testVar(): Unit = {

    val code = """seasons = [&apos;Spring&apos;, &apos;Summer&apos;, &apos;Fall&apos;, &apos;Winter&apos;]

                 |list(enumerate(seasons))

                 |print(seasons)

                 |print(&apos;${a1}&apos;)

                 |print(${a2})

                 |""".stripMargin

    println(VariableUtils.replace(code))

  }

peacewong@WDS  15:01

peacewong@WDS  15:01

@duhanmin The variables related to this time operation will be resolved by A @ 野鹿 函敏兄 这个时间操作相关的变量,看会解析a这种

peacewong@WDS  15:01

It will translate to AM or AM会解析成上午或者AM

@duhanmin野鹿  15:02

@duhanmin野鹿  15:02

It feels like a conflict感觉会有点冲突

peacewong@WDS  15:03

yes ,evaluate whether to make someregulations是的,看是不是做些规范

peacewong@WDS  15:06

This is a little bit tricky to deal with, the A/H /s thing alone这个确实有点难处理,单独的a/h/s这种

peacewong@WDS  15:07

There are also problems with strings made up of the characters above还有就是用这上面的字符组成的字符串也会有问题

peacewong@WDS  15:08

print(&apos;${ahs}&apos; This form of custom variable, for example, may be replaced by a time parameter variable比如这种自定义变量的形式,可能就会被时间参数变量替换了

@duhanmin野鹿  15:09

Custom variables take precedence, global variables take precedence, as long as there is no ${}自定义变量优先替换,全局变量优先级低, 只要没有${}就没问题

peacewong@WDS  15:09

Priorities need to be changed 感觉优先级得改下

peacewong@WDS  15:09

peacewong@WDS  15:09

yeah, we need to prioritize是的,优先级得优化下

@duhanmin野鹿  15:10

Ok

@duhanmin野鹿  15:28

In this case, Python,spark,and flink all have a value like${} by column,in this case, we change the format of this global variable to be similar to ${}$这种情况python/spark/flink 都有类似${}按列去值, 这种情况,我们把这种全局变量换一下格式,类似${}$

@duhanmin野鹿  15:28

There will be no confict with the original code syntax.就不会和原有代码语法冲突

peacewong@WDS  15:29

this kind of time manipulation variable 这种时间操作变量是吧

@duhanmin野鹿  15:29

yes是的

@duhanmin野鹿  15:29

Or use${{}}或者采用${{}}

peacewong@WDS  15:29

I think so define a new specification that might affect theoriginal substitution ofvariables我觉得也可以的,定义一种新的规范可能对原有的变量替换影响野小点

@duhanmin野鹿  15:30

YES, # is better可以,#比较好