Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <ru...@vodafone.com> on 2006/05/19 14:09:38 UTC

mail-archives.apache.org not refreshed

Someone an idea why at least the httpd lists do not get refreshed any more in the mod_mbox
archive on mail-archives.apache.org? The latest entries e.g. for bugs@httpd.apache.org are
rather old.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: mail-archives.apache.org not refreshed

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 5/19/06, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <ru...@vodafone.com> wrote:
> Someone an idea why at least the httpd lists do not get refreshed any more in the mod_mbox
> archive on mail-archives.apache.org? The latest entries e.g. for bugs@httpd.apache.org are
> rather old.

Yeah, that was noticed yesterday, and we thought it was a cron job
that wasn't being run, but apparently getting the cron job going again
hasn't fixed things.  Will get people to look into it again today.

-garrett