Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kristine Weissbarth <kr...@sourcepark.de> on 2003/06/02 15:07:55 UTC

struts 1.1 rc with tomcat 4?

hi,

I'm relatively new at struts and I'm currently working with 1.0.2
version. But as I want to make use of the easier validation coming with
the newer versions (1.1 rc) I would like to update. My problem is that
every time when I installed the newer struts version my tomcat container
(4.1.24) does not recognize my application context anymore (output:'the
requested resource is not available').

Is there anyone who has had the same problem and found a solution? I
would be very thankful for any help.

regards, kristine.

Re: struts 1.1 rc with tomcat 4?

Posted by Paul Thomas <pa...@tmsl.demon.co.uk>.
On 02/06/2003 14:07 Kristine Weissbarth wrote:
> hi,
>
> I'm relatively new at struts and I'm currently working with 1.0.2
> version. But as I want to make use of the easier validation coming with
> the newer versions (1.1 rc) I would like to update. My problem is that
> every time when I installed the newer struts version my tomcat container
> (4.1.24) does not recognize my application context anymore (output:'the
> requested resource is not available').
>
> Is there anyone who has had the same problem and found a solution? I
> would be very thankful for any help.
>
> regards, kristine.

Don't know if this will help but check that the 1.0.2 stuff is not in your
classpath or or tomcat's common/lib directory.
--
Paul Thomas