Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by DmSagar DmSagar <dm...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/04 17:02:47 UTC

[users@httpd] target window problem with the html tag

The following html file (see below) generate a problem that I can't solve :
in the following html tag
target="window2" is ignored in some cases.

Normaly, each time that I'am clicking on the link "Open callee",
the callee.html file is readed into a second window,
ALWAYS the same second window (... target="window2" ...).

That's ok when I'am browsing the caller file directly from the drive
or when I'am browsing trough the Apache server on the computer where Apache
is installed.

But, if I'am browsing with another computer on my intranet,
each time that I'am clicking on the link "Open callee",
the callee.html file is readed into a NEW window instead of the previously
opened
(... target="window2" ... is ignored).

I'm thinking that the problem is due to Apache server or Apache
configuration.
Is that true ? And how is it possible to fix ?

<head>
<title>Caller</title>
</head>