Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/09/28 06:34:57 UTC

Request for IDEA 7.0 version license

Hi Ilia,

It's Alex Karasulu from the Apache Directory Project.  As you know we
already have
been granted licenses for IDEA 6.0.  I just had a look at 7.0 M2 and loved
the latest
Maven integration features.

I was wondering if we could acquire licenses for 7.0 for the Apache
Directory Team.

Kind Regards,
Alex Karasulu

Re: Request for IDEA 7.0 version license

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
FYI Ilia tells me our present licenses should work with 7.0 until the final
so we're all set
for now and when 7.0 final comes out we will simply get new licenses.

Alex