Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/11 01:34:39 UTC

Creating an event with an external attendee will create an entry in the users table ?

Is that really necessary ?
Those users are all also invalid, if you look at them in the admin UI and
press enter none of them is possible to safe. It looks simply broken.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Creating an event with an external attendee will create an entry in the users table ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
done
please see http://svn.apache.org/r1513035

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Creating an event with an external attendee will create an entry in the users table ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Will do :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Creating an event with an external attendee will create an entry in the users table ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes I can remember vague now :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--