Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jozef Hartinger <jh...@redhat.com> on 2012/03/01 08:17:51 UTC

Re: ci-builds

Which snapshot repository? Weld 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT is available at
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/jboss/weld/weld-core/1.1.6-SNAPSHOT/

Re: ci-builds

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
That is certainly an impressive list of configurations for our library :) thanks for getting these setup Gerhard and Jozef!

Sent from my iPhone

Re: ci-builds

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: ci-builds