Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/04/23 22:46:42 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hive/GettingStarted" by ZhengShao

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ZhengShao:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/GettingStarted

  on other similar platforms. It does not work on Cygwin right now. Most of
  our testing has been on Hadoop 0.17 - so we would advise running it against
  this version of hadoop - even though it may compile/work against other versions
+
+ == Hive introduction videos From Cloudera ==
+
+ [http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-training-hive-introduction Hive Introduction Video]
+
+ [http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-training-hive-tutorial Hive Tutorial Video]