Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Saurabh Vyas <Sa...@Sun.COM> on 2007/01/18 11:23:18 UTC

derbylang suite fails with JDK6

Hi All,

I was trying testing the derbylang suite with JDK6 and got following
tests to fail :

fierro@~/DerbyWS/NewTest$ cat derbylang_fail.txt
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/closed.java
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/grantRevokeDDL2.sql
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/procedureInTrigger.sql
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/releaseCompileLocks.sql

Does any one else also faced the same?
Apart, when I run the test with JDK5, I see no errors.

Some information about my environment :

fierro@~/DerbyWS/NewTest$ uname -a
SunOS fierro 5.11 snv_55 i86pc i386 i86pc

fierro@~/DerbyWS/NewTest$ java -version
java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b105)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0-b105, mixed mode, sharing)

Thanks in advance,
Saurabh

Re: derbylang suite fails with JDK6

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
Saurabh Vyas <Sa...@Sun.COM> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> I was trying testing the derbylang suite with JDK6 and got following
> tests to fail :
>
> fierro@~/DerbyWS/NewTest$ cat derbylang_fail.txt
> derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/closed.java
> derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/grantRevokeDDL2.sql
> derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/procedureInTrigger.sql
> derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/releaseCompileLocks.sql

Did you build the JDBC 4.0 driver? I think these tests fail if you run
with JDK6 and the JDBC 3.0 driver.

--
Knut Anders