Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com> on 2005/12/23 20:05:51 UTC

Clustering in TC 5.5.9 working

Just a note that we have failover clustering working with TC 5.5.9, for
Geronimo 1.0.

The more important fact here is a special thanks to Dave Colasurdo, who
came into work on his day off to help get this working with me.  He
deserves a few beers when we see him to show him our gratitude for his
dedication. And we should all give him some grief for coming into work
on his day off!!

Thanks Dave!!!

Jeff

Re: Clustering in TC 5.5.9 working