Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com> on 2005/08/31 12:31:41 UTC

Fedora Packages for 3.1.0-rc2

Duncan Findlay wrote:
> *** THIS IS A RELEASE CANDIDATE ONLY, NOT THE FINAL 3.1.0 RELEASE ***
>
> SpamAssassin 3.1.0-rc2 is released!  SpamAssassin 3.1.0 is a major
> update.  SpamAssassin is a mail filter which uses advanced statistical
> and heuristic tests to identify spam (also known as unsolicited bulk
> email).

spamassassin-3.1.0-rc2 is now available in Fedora Development "rawhide",
which will eventually become our FC5 release scheduled for February, 2006.

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/rpms/spamassassin/
You may checkout spamassassin/devel and "make srpm" in order to obtain
the latest version of our SRPM.  Rebuild of this source RPM should work
fine on any version of Fedora Core.

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/core.shtml
Anonymous CVS Checkout instructions

Warren Togami