Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "John H. Lee" <Jo...@corp.palm.com> on 2001/03/30 01:34:33 UTC

RE: [Phoenix] Classpath etc was RE: JdbcDataSource driver loadin g

Resolved!

I was placing cornerstone.jar
(jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/avalon-cornerstone-compilation-0.7.jar) in

Pete, after your ClassLoader changes, my listeners don't start if
cornerstone.jar is in <base>/lib.  Everything works fine after rm'ing
<base>/lib/cornerstone.jar.

I believe that DefaultConnectionManager.connect() was not returning when
called in my Initializable.init() (so init() itself was blocking).

Thanks for your help, Pete.

-John