Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eli Doran <el...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/18 20:10:20 UTC

Maven Site Plugin

There are Ant tasks to use some parts of Maven. Can an Ant task be
created to utilize the site plugin? If so, where should I start looking
to figure that out?

any info will be appreciated,
~eli

Re: Maven Site Plugin

Posted by Eli Doran <el...@gmail.com>.
Oh good. I just wanted to make sure before I gear up for the work. I
don't know how Maven plugins are written so I wanted to be sure they are
selfcontained enough to work without being dependent on the Maven core
system.  The site plugin seems pretty sweet. I've been using Forrest and
am tired of it but I don't use Maven, still an Ant user. So, an Ant task
is my goal.

I'll look into the plugin.

Thank you,
~eli