Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Richard Stollar <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 07:42:12 UTC

Unpublish Web Service

I need to unpublish an endpoint so that it can be re-published.  I have
an embedded Jetty server where I can stop and start a WebAppContext -
after initial start all web services work fine. When I restart the
context I re-initialize a CXFNonSpringServlet and try to publish the
web-services but that complains that they're already published.

Thanks, Richard Stollar

Re: Unpublish Web Service

Posted by Richard Stollar <ri...@gmail.com>.
A little more info - when the context stops the servlet is unregistered
and needs adding back (it's not listed in web.xml) but navigate to the
servlet in browser yields "No services have been found" message.
Publishing the web service again gives "Soap 1.1 endpoint already
registered on address" error.

What am I missing here?