Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jan Haderka <ja...@magnolia-cms.com> on 2009/04/30 13:05:59 UTC

jackrabbit-spellchecker

Hiya,

just one technical question: Where is the best place to submit patches
for spellchecker you have in JR incubator? There's no spellchecker nor
incubator component/project I could see in Jira. Is the spellchecker
actively maintainer or is it a dead project?
I wanted to use it against 1.5 code base, so I have updated it to
compile and work against 1.5 and would be even willing to maintain it
further if needed, just not sure if there is interest in such
patch/work.

Cheers,
Jan