Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/01/13 02:32:53 UTC

[Fwd: Re: apache repository: how to integrate with ibiblio]

I sent a message to maven-dev,  and according to J Van Zyl, ibiblio
already "pulls" from Apache.  I'm not exactly sure how this works.

What is the next step in creating the repository directory? I'm a bit
confused at to the Apache formalities.  Are these mirroring issues a
huge deal or can we go ahead, create the directory, and start building
to it?

Thanks!