Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/26 06:29:40 UTC

Status file update

Hi folks,

I just spent some time updating our status file[0], and moved a lot of
our 'todos' to this page as well. If you are bored and looking for
things to do, don't hesitate to go pick up items. As an aside, if you
have commit privileges for CloudStack, you also have commit privileges
for that page. It uses the Apache CMS - see this page[1] if you need
information on how to use it.

Mentors:

There are a number of items in the work items section that appear to
be specific to you - I am happy to stick dates in there, but not sure
of the dates that should be plugged in for some of the items, though
they are clearly done (things like all committers having CLAs,
accounts being created, etc.)

--David

[0] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html
[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html