Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2016/12/10 13:39:51 UTC

IGNITE-3727: why did not merge into the 1.8 version?

Hi

IGNITE-3727,this issue has been fixed and tested in septemberwhy did
not merge into the 1.8 version?

Re: IGNITE-3727: why did not merge into the 1.8 version?

Posted by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com.
Semen Boikov,

This issue is very important to our development environment, we have now
used other techniques to replace.
I very much hope that this patch can be merged into the next version,
very grateful!

\u5728 2016/12/13 16:18, Semyon Boikov \u5199\u9053:

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.
OK, I'll try to review/merge it today.

Thanks!

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.