Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Aaron Trevena <aa...@tuskerdirect.com> on 2003/04/09 14:37:59 UTC

Re: Mod_perl segmentation fault

Alexey Slynko wrote:

>I've got some trouble with mod_perl-1.27 and Apache/1.3.27. When
>I try to use module Apache::Status (section "Signal Handlers"),
>apache say "child pid 16713 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)".

Have you tried with different startup.pl files ?

we managed to track down our problem by eliminating parts of the startup
file until we got two modules that when 'use'd in a specific order
caused a segfault.

it is worth trying out some stripped down startup files, and handlers to
see if you can isolate the problem.

cheers,

A.