Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by jo...@apache.org on 2016/11/01 00:00:50 UTC

Podling Report Reminder - November 2016

Dear podling,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to
prepare your quarterly board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 16 November 2016, 10:30 am PDT.
The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks
before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
submission (Wed, November 02).

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the Incubator
PMC, and subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the
very latest you should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board
meeting.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report

----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

*   Your project name
*   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
    the project or necessarily of its field
*   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
    towards graduation.
*   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
    aware of
*   How has the community developed since the last report
*   How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2016

Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
this page is created from a template.

Mentors
-------

Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
the Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are
following the project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms
for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Looks good.  Turns out it was a good idea, the new wiki server only accepts
https traffic in a number of areas.  Did you happen to see any other places
that were using http?

John

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
John,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Phil,

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I've handed in our report .... :-)

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 02.11.2016 um 22:12 schrieb John D. Ament:
> Phil,
>
> Could you add the items in the "Tamaya TLP" mail thread to the graduation
> items list of the report?

Sorry guys,
I'm unable to login and password reset mails are not coming through.

Will have to retry tomorrow evening if nobody else jumps in.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Phil,

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

[...]

Date of last release:

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I did not say it would replace that, but it may complement it if Anatole
was there and welcome;-)

Werner

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Great.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
You'll need to register first and then I can add you.  Best to draft the
report on the ML, get feedback, then post it.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hey guys