Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by simon <sk...@apache.org> on 2008/01/01 18:13:30 UTC

myfaces master pom

Hi,

We appear to have two "master" pom files:
1:  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/trunk/master-pom/
2: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/

File (1) has
  group: org.apache.myfaces.maven
  artifactId: myfaces-master
  version: 1.0.7-SNAPSHOT
  parent: org.apache:apache v4.0

It is used by:
  shared/trunk_3_0_x
  orchestra

File (2) has:
  group: org.apache.myfaces
  artifactId: myfaces
  version: 5-SNAPSHOT
  parent: org.apache:apache v4.0

It is used by everything else.

Is it the case that (1) is the "old" file, and (2) is a replacement for
it?

If so, then perhaps we should move shared/trunk_3_0_x and orchestra to
use (2), then remove (1)..

The files look very similar, except that (2)
* adds a few email lists
* adds a few developers and contributors

File (1) does have this:
        <extensions>
            <extension>
                <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
                <artifactId>wagon-ssh-external</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-alpha-5</version>
            </extension>
            <extension>
                <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.maven</groupId>
                <artifactId>build-tools</artifactId>
                <version>1.0.7-SNAPSHOT</version>
            </extension>
        </extensions>

The two files also have some apparently minor plugin config differences.

Regards,

Simon

Datetime picker

Posted by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com>.
Hi all,

Somebody knows about something that can help me.
I need a datetime picker where I can pick in the same popup box the date
and the time, not as separate as the <t:inputDate tomahawk component do
it.

If someone have an example or know an url where I can see it I've be
been very thankful

Thanks in advance
Salvador.

Re: myfaces master pom

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 10:37 -0700, Wendy Smoak wrote:
> On Jan 1, 2008 10:13 AM, simon <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We appear to have two "master" pom files:
> > 1:  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/trunk/master-pom/
> > 2: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/
>
> There was some discussion about the master pom in this thread...
>
> http://www.nabble.com/-proposal--New-MyFaces-Master-POM-td13444387.html

Thanks very much for the link, Wendy.

I see that shared/trunk/pom.xml got migrated from the old to new master
in r592755. But the file was branched for jsf12 in r412299. So it looks
like the shared 3.x branch was just forgotten.

And I guess the Orchestra project was just a mistake.

I'll update those poms now to use the new master.

Regards,
Simon

Re: myfaces master pom

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.