Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca> on 2009/04/14 18:13:31 UTC

OAuth in Wicket

This looks very interesting.
http://oauth.net/

Has anyone integrated OAuth with wicket?

- Brill Pappin

Re: OAuth in Wicket

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.
Sure, I wouldn't mind some working openId code  i didn't have to
write ;)

Seems like a lot of folks are rolling their own in terms of
"alternative" security systems...
I've been thinking of writing a wicket-sso-roles module similar to
wicket-auth-roles. Is there enough interest from people in doing that?

currently I have a hacked version of wicket-auth-roles that I'm using
which stores a user token (used to capture state after session
timeout), but I could certainly see this being a more general lib.

- Brill Pappin

Re: OAuth in Wicket

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill

Re: OAuth in Wicket

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.
just like wicket auth roles, which does have a page, but most of the
work is done in the panel... easy to extends and modify the UI.

- Brill Pappin

Re: OAuth in Wicket

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Re: OAuth in Wicket

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.

Re: OAuth in Wicket

Posted by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net>.
Ok.

Re: OAuth in Wicket

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.

RE: OAuth in Wicket

Posted by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net>.
Yes.

There is a java library you can use:

    http://code.google.com/p/oauth/

Unfortunately, my stuff is not well generalized, so there's no point that I