Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "McIntyre, Kevin" <km...@probation.nyc.gov> on 2003/05/13 15:22:59 UTC

jetspeed and jboss

I saw someone was looking for jetspeed not taking control of the console
logging in jboss.

This is the only logger I have configured in my turbineresources.properties

All I know is that is doesn't take my console.

services.LoggingService.facilities=access
services.LoggingService.default=access
services.LoggingService.loggingConfig=org.apache.turbine.services.logging.Pr
opertiesLoggingConfig
services.LoggingService.access.log4j.category.access = INFO, access
services.LoggingService.access.log4j.appender.access =
org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
services.LoggingService.access.log4j.appender.access.layout =
org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
services.LoggingService.access.log4j.appender.access.layout.ConversionPatter
n = %m%n
services.LoggingService.access.log4j.appender.access.append = true
services.LoggingService.access.log4j.appender.access.file =
${jboss.server.home.dir}/log/jetspeed.log
services.LoggingService.access.className =
org.apache.turbine.services.logging.Log4JavaLogger
services.LoggingService.access.level = DEBUG