Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Panian, Ardo" <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 22:18:36 UTC

Tomcat isapi on 64-bit Windows server.

Ok has anyone gotten Tomcat to work with IIS on a Windows server 64-bit?  I
have downloaded the source code (isapi_redirector 1.2.26), and compiled it
on the host server with no progress.  I tried downloaded the 64bit edition
of "tomcat5.exe and tomcat5w.exe" with no success.   I downloadedAMD64 and
IA64 editions of the DLL no luck.  I set IIS in 32bit app mode with no luck,
and then back to 64 bit mode.  Made the necessary changes to the registry to
reflect the location of the 64bit DLL installation (since the default
installer installs key in theWow6432node section of the Windows registry.

Is it possible to get the isapi_redirector DLL to work on a 64 bit windows
system?

*My System:*
MS Windows 2003 Standard x64 Edition (64 EMT)
jakarta-tomcat-5.0.16
jdk-1_5_0_14-windows-amd64

Re: Tomcat isapi on 64-bit Windows server.

Posted by "Panian, Ardo" <ar...@gmail.com>.
Yea I will give that a try, but I feel like I have searched the entire web
for this...

thx

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Christopher Schultz <
chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

Sincerely,
Ardo S. Panian
H: 508-969-9935
M: 781-771-6728
F: 484-771-6726

Re: Tomcat isapi on 64-bit Windows server.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Tomcat isapi on 64-bit Windows server.

Posted by "Panian, Ardo" <ar...@gmail.com>.
I am guessing that this attempt to get Tomcat working is futile?

--
Sincerely,
Ardo S. Panian