Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rizki Wicaksono <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/03 02:51:07 UTC

how to dump derby database to sql script?

Hi all,

I try to figure out the database schema of ofbiz by dumping derby. I
use dblook tools to do that. After that, I got sql script DDL of ofbiz
database. Strangely, i don't see any primary key field in every table.
I'm not experienced with derby, but I usually used mysql.

Is there any tools like mysqldump in derby ? So that I can view DDL
and also DML sql script of ofbiz database and then reverse engineer it
to physical data model using Power Designer.

Thank you.
Rizki Wicaksono

Re: how to dump derby database to sql script?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
The concept is that ofbiz uses Entities. You can see the relationships
in the webtools
Entity Reference [Static Version]

Rizki Wicaksono sent the following on 7/2/2006 5:51 PM: