Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/22 15:41:44 UTC

Travis is Up an running

Hi folks,
Andor merged the patch about Travis configuration, let me recap the
status quo about Pull Requests.

1) We are using Travis to test the build on JDK8 and JDK11 + spotbugs
(which has differents results on different JDK versions), using Maven
- in order to make Travis restart you have to login to Travis and
click the 'Restart button'
2) We are using ASF Jenkins in order to run tests on JDK8, we have two jobs:
- One job for Ant and JDK8  -> use 'retest ant build' to restart
- One job for Maven and JDK8  -> use 'retest maven build' to restart

I will update the wiki page

In the short term I would like to put up a separate job for the
C-client and eventually for integration tests/backward compatiblity
(maybe using docker)

Cheers
Enrico

Re: Travis is Up an running