Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Umesh Bhatt <um...@nuvepro.com> on 2019/11/07 10:00:24 UTC

Guacamole agent

Hi,

Just want to know if Guacamole can also be used an agent to connect to only machine where this is hosted.

Regards,
Umesh

Re: Guacamole agent

Posted by brian mullan <bm...@gmail.com>.
I do that.   My GitHub describes my

ciab-remote-desktop: CIAB v3 Remote Desktop System using LXD Containers,
Guacamole, NGINX, Tomcat, XRDP, LXDMosaic

https://github.com/bmullan/ciab-remote-desktop

Re: Guacamole agent

Posted by David Barber <md...@aol.com.INVALID>.