Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/06 09:04:38 UTC

[VOTE] Promote iBATIS 2.1.6 to General Availability

Hi all,

I've released iBATIS 2.1.6 as an Apache Alpha level distribution.

Here's the change log.

------------------------------
2.1.6 - Nov 5, 2005
------------------------------

o Fixed IBATIS-198 Call "getDataSource()" of SqlMapClientImpl will cause
application to hang
o Fixed IBATIS-179 Binaries on webpage use old Hibernate
o Fixed IBATIS-174 CacheModel does not support caching null results
o Fixed IBATIS-197 Call "getDataSource()" of SqlMapClientImpl will cause
application to hang
o Fixed IBATIS-131 Fix use of list[]-notation in propertyattributes of
dynamic tags
o Fixed IBATIS-173 Incorrect resultset retrieve when calling stored
procedure
o Fixed IBATIS-194 No resultSet found when executing SQL Server stored
procedure.
o Fixed IBATIS-196 can't use dynamic replace data-source-type over IBATIS
ver 2.0.9 library
o Fixed IBATIS-191 operation(insert and update) Oracle's(OCI) CLOB and BLOB
fail, CLOB will close tomcat, BLOB will miss any DATA
o Fixed IBATIS-193 Hidden jar dependicity for iBatis DBL 2.1.5
o Fixed IBATIS-175 ResultSetLogProxy doesn't log the result properly
o Fixed IBATIS-195 Sqlmap DTD: include tag not permitted in selectKey
element
o Fixed IBATIS-172 implicit mapping fails on nested column aliases
o Fixed IBATIS-185 SqlMapClasspathEntityResolver - Offline public ID
resolution value ignored

Everyone: Check it out.
PMC members: please vote for GA.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: [VOTE] Promote iBATIS 2.1.6 to General Availability

Posted by Brice Ruth <bd...@gmail.com>.
+0

current bytes work for me, without any detectable regressions; current
obligations though will prevent active support of this release from my end;

Brice

--
Brice Ruth
Software Engineer, Madison WI

Re: [VOTE] Promote iBATIS 2.1.6 to General Availability

Posted by Brice Ruth <bd...@gmail.com>.
Ah, right - so your 'current' ability to support the release is an important
factor, as important as verifying that the release 'works'. Gotcha.

Thanks!

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brice Ruth <bd...@gmail.com>.
Clinton -