Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/05 10:25:25 UTC

A [short] Thank You note

Instead of the usual issues headache, I'd like to say "Thank you!":
Thank you for coding OO to open text documents at the last edit position;
Thanks for coding OO to support word completion.
Thanks for continuously listening to others' requests, too.

Re: A [short] Thank You note

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 11:25:25 +0300
Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Instead of the usual issues headache, I'd like to say "Thank you!":
> Thank you for coding OO to open text documents at the last edit position;
> Thanks for coding OO to support word completion.
> Thanks for continuously listening to others' requests, too.

Opening at the last edit position was always possible provided one entered a name into /Tools /Options /OpenOffice(.org) : User Data.

[/Options is under Preferences on a Mac]

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: A [short] Thank You note

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 06/05/2014 10:25 AM, schrieb Tal Daniel:
> Instead of the usual issues headache, I'd like to say "Thank you!":

very good idea. A really appreciated contrast. :-)

> Thanks for continuously listening to others' requests, too.

Here you must have had some visionary power when I look at Juergen's
mail a few hours later.

Marcus

Re: A [short] Thank You note

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 05/06/14 10:25, Tal Daniel wrote:
> Instead of the usual issues headache, I'd like to say "Thank you!":
> Thank you for coding OO to open text documents at the last edit position;
> Thanks for coding OO to support word completion.
> Thanks for continuously listening to others' requests, too.

Thanks, the direct feedback of users as well as active volunteers is
always motivating. And you helped of course a lot to bring Hebrew out.

Juergen