Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Ramaswamy, Pudur" <pu...@paypal.com> on 2008/01/31 02:58:04 UTC

help with client

I've used WSDL2Java tool client to generate client stubs for a service I
want to consume.

I used adb and Jibx binding options. I generated junit test also using
-t option. When I run the tests I get the following exception:

I have created my own test client. When I run it , I get the same
exception. Since I'm a newbie to axis2, any help to overcome this issue
will make me feel

Good about Axis2

First Element must contain the local name, Envelope , but found
ErrorMessage

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
Envelope , but found ErrorMessage

            at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)

            at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:89)

            at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(Out
InAxisOperation.java:326)

            at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:389)

            at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)

            at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)

            at
com.ebay.www.soaframework.services.AccountServiceStub.getAccountDetails(
AccountServiceStub.java:156)

            at
com.ebay.www.soaframework.services.AccountServiceTest.testgetAccountDeta
ils(AccountServiceTest.java:23)

Caused by: org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPProcessingException: First Element
must contain the local name, Envelope , but found ErrorMessage

            at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.constructNode(St
AXSOAPModelBuilder.java:219)

            at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.createOMElement(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:177)

            at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:1
63)

            at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:161)

            at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(StAXSOAPM
odelBuilder.java:110)

            at
org.apache.axis2.builder.SOAPBuilder.processDocument(SOAPBuilder.java:53
)

            at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(Transpor
tUtils.java:160)

            at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:111)

            at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:87)

            ... 21 more

Thanks,

Pudur Ramaswamy

SDK Engineering Team

puramaswamy@paypal.com

phone: (408) 967-0242

Re: help with client

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ramaswamy,

Is there any possibility of sharing your WSDL with us ? if so that will
make our job easier to find the issue and fix that

Thanks
Deepal

Re: help with client

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
with which data binding you get this exception? Could you please send your
client code?

thanks,
Amila.

--