Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/04 17:49:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.6 - RC#3

Hi,

We resolved 76 issues in this release (web page will be published post
RC promotion):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/site/trunk/src/main/webapp/index/community/download/karaf-2.2.6-release.page

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-001/

Release tags:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/tags/karaf-2.2.6/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.6 - RC#3

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

I just tried this out on Ubuntu 64bit and looks good. Also tried out the
shiny new service wrapper on Win 2008 64bit and also looks good - nice
work! :) Here's my +1 FWIW

Cheers,
Jon

--
Cheers,
Jon

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.6 - RC#3

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Tested in different projects without problem.

Regards
JB

On 04/04/2012 05:49 PM, Jamie G. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We resolved 76 issues in this release (web page will be published post
> RC promotion):
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/site/trunk/src/main/webapp/index/community/download/karaf-2.2.6-release.page
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-001/
>
> Release tags:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/tags/karaf-2.2.6/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.6 - RC#3

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
As per the noted issues I'm cancelling this vote, and will pick up the
patches, then re-cut.

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.