Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Su...@lntinfotech.com on 2003/02/05 14:26:43 UTC

Help needed

Hello all,

can anyone tell me where to find the manuals on apcahe API functions ?
I am attempting my first apache 2.0 module.

Thanx and regards
Sudhir K

Re: Help needed

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 Sudhir.Kelappan@lntinfotech.com wrote:

> can anyone tell me where to find the manuals on apcahe API functions ?
> I am attempting my first apache 2.0 module.

The documentation is in the header files themselves.

--Cliff

Re: Help needed

Posted by Dmitri Tikhonov <dm...@netilla.com>.
On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 06:56:43PM +0530, Sudhir.Kelappan@lntinfotech.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> can anyone tell me where to find the manuals on apcahe API functions ?
> I am attempting my first apache 2.0 module.

I have been using this nice compilation:

http://docx.webperf.org/

  - Dmitri.