Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by tanbo <ta...@163.com> on 2006/05/25 06:35:31 UTC

servicemix question

 I study serviceMix with  ServiceMix Spring Client Toolkit
 start servicemix give a exception is
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: illegal exchange status: done
        at
org.servicemix.jbi.messaging.MessageExchangeImpl.handleSend(MessageEx
changeImpl.java:535)
        at
org.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.doSend(DeliveryChann
elImpl.java:346)
        at
org.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.send(DeliveryChannel
Impl.java:387)
        at
org.servicemix.client.ServiceContext.done(ServiceContext.java:172)
        at
org.servicemix.tutorial.TimerComponent.run(TimerComponent.java:93)
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: servicemix question

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should really use ServiceMix 3.0.
There are lots of fixes, enhancements and new features.
Note that the package names have changed to org.apache.servicemix.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

--
Cheers,