Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Bob Ionescu <bo...@googlemail.com> on 2008/12/21 02:15:18 UTC

[Patch] mod_rewrite docs

I added a few issues which are bumping up from time to time and tried
to clarify a few things. I also converted the
"T=application/x-httpd-php-source" example into
"H=application/x-httpd-php-source", since this invokes actually a
handler.

Let me know what you think.

Bob

Re: [Patch] mod_rewrite docs

Posted by Bob Ionescu <bo...@googlemail.com>.
2008/12/21 Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>:
> committed to trunk with a tiny xml fix along with some related
> REQUEST_URI/REQUEST_FILENAME I had in my local tree.

Thanks. I made a mistake and wrote "encoded" but meant "decoded",
sorry. The attached patch addresses
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.devel/28052 (int: map
function) and PR 39739 (escape map) as well.

I have also some fixes for the rewrite guide: H flag in directory
context with a substitution, CondPattern -U checks only access
controls and not whether TestString resolves to sthg., so it's not
equivalent to the ruleset it is supposed to be and some cleanups.

Bob

Re: [Patch] mod_rewrite docs

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Bob Ionescu <bo...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I added a few issues which are bumping up from time to time and tried
> to clarify a few things. I also converted the
> "T=application/x-httpd-php-source" example into
> "H=application/x-httpd-php-source", since this invokes actually a
> handler.

committed to trunk with a tiny xml fix along with some related
REQUEST_URI/REQUEST_FILENAME I had in my local tree.

WIll look at synching up with 2.2.x after the new year.

Thanks

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com