Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Prasad Bhalerao <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/04 07:44:19 UTC

Re: GridGain Web Console is available free of charge for Apache Ignite

Hi Denis/Alexey,

We have found few more vulnerabilities in Gridgain Web console and due to
which we can't deploy it in production as it does not comply with FedRAMP
certification.

Can you please provide us the contact where we can send the detailed
vulnerability report and help your team to find and fix the bugs?

Due to some issues we cannot just publish this report on user community.
Can you please advise?

Thanks,
Prasad

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Prasad,

I've introduced you to the right people at GridGain.

-
Denis

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 11:44 PM Prasad Bhalerao <